Sunday, December 9, 2012

Best I've Read 2012 - YAY! It's HERE!


It's that time of year again. That wonderful time in December where bloggers from all across the blogosphere are selecting their favorite books of the past year.

Welcome to Best I've Read 2012! 

For those of you who may be new to the BIR, here a few fun facts:

Best I've Read began in 2010 when I (as one of the founders of Books Complete Me) was looking for a way to bring together all of my blogger friends and wanted to celebrate all the amazing books we had read that year. Together, the blogs came up with the idea of Best I've Read. Our first year proved to be immensely successful and have decided to make it an annual event. The idea is to highlight and basically praise all those books from the year that we just can't stop thinking about. Across all eleven blogs you will find books published from pretty much every major publisher, plus those from smaller houses, and even some self-published books. I hope you enjoy this year's event and even more, I hope that you find some amazing books to read and add to your ever growing lists. 

Here is the full list of blogs participating:

Best I've Read (official blog of Best I've Read)
Page Turners Blog
Books Complete Me
Portrait of a Book
Once Upon a Twilight
Mundie Moms
Reading Lark
Amethyst Daydreams
A Reader's Ramblings
I am a Reader, Not a Writer
Cindy Thomas, YA Writer (That's me!)

BIR2012 runs officially from Monday, December 10th through Friday, December 14th, but be sure to check each individual blog for their own schedules.

I cannot WAIT to share my picks of 2012 with you! Stay tuned for interviews, exclusive excerpts, guest posts and giveaways. You won't want to miss it!




1 comment:

  1. YES! I didn't l know y'all were doing this- if I had I would have joined in and taken Heather's spot. As it is, I'm off to enter ALL THE THINGS!

    ReplyDelete