Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Do you Pinterest?

Thanks to some awesome writer friends, I've discovered the joy of Pinterest. It's kind of addictive, but oh-so-fun. Browsing photos on Pinterest is like eating cookies. You can't stop once you start. That's not just me, right?

There are photos of **everything** on Pinterest and it's super duper easy to "pin" them to your own boards. You can also follow friends and watch what they are pinning to their boards. I love it lots. 

Here are few photos I've pinned in the last few days that are inspiring me with both my writing and getting into a spooky Halloween mood:









Notice the theme? Aren't they awesome? I especially love that last one.

Do you use Pinterest or another site similar? If you do use Pinterest, you can follow me HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment