Monday, November 5, 2012

#NaNoWriMo Update #1




NaNoWriMo Progress: 

Starting word count: 18050 
Current word count: 26511 
Total NaNo words written: 8461

Current Mood: Hopeful!

Inspiration: And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.  The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.  ~Sylvia Plath

Goals as of Today: I'd like to write another 2K today, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. At the very least I hope to write 41K more by December 1st.

Recent Favorite NaNo-WiP Line: “Is that why you won't go out with me? Because I was grumpy on our double date?”

Non-NaNo News: I love my neighbors. I went out to dinner with one of them on Friday night and had a blast. I'm also thrilled with good news that one of my crit partners is getting. Also, I get to meet another crit partner tonight for the first time. I am SO EXCITED!

In My Downtime I'm Reading: THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas

You should read this blog post: Random Thoughts: NaNoWriMo  
By: Rachel Clarke @ Fiktshun 
Because: Sometimes just having people to keep you accountable in your writing makes all the difference. And because she’s all kinds of awesome.

Gratuitous Photograph: I want this bookshelf. I want twenty of them!


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Cindy! New follower here... not sure how I wasn't following you before. I swear I've visited your blog a few times! Anyway, good luck with NaNo! You are rockin' it...

    ReplyDelete