Thursday, November 8, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update #2





NaNoWriMo Progress: 

Starting word count: 18050 
Current word count: 30139
Total NaNo words written: 12089

Current Mood: Tired.

Inspiration: To know is nothing at all; to imagine is everything. - Anatole France

Goals as of Today: I've already written a little over 2K today, but since I didn't write yesterday, I'm hoping to get at least 1K more in before the Colts play tonight.

Recent Favorite NaNo-WiP Line: This all felt dangerously close to that area with boys I tried to avoid at all costs. But then I remembered the way he’d smiled at me and I lost all my instincts.

Non-NaNo News: The last three days have been all kinds of awesome. I got to meet and hang out with my crit partner, Jennifer L. Armentrout and also spend some time with the super talented Kate Kaynak. I'm so sad that they are no longer in the Boston area. *sobs*

In My Downtime I'm Reading: THE ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab
By: Beth Revis
Because: Beth is always a source of inspiration for me, and her post about her progress on NaNo is no different. She'll remind you to be proud of what you've written.

Gratuitous Photograph: In honor of the epic election day we all just experienced, how about the most shared image ever?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment