Wednesday, February 29, 2012

RTW: Best of February


Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments on YA Highway, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.

You can participate! Just answer the prompt on your own blog and leave a link - or, if you prefer, you can include your answer in the comments.

This Week's Topic

What is the best book you read in February?

My favorite read of February was:


Kirsten Hubbard's WANDERLOVE

I was a huge fan of her first novel, LIKE MANDARIN, but this one was even better. I've never wanted to travel so much in my life. WANDERLOVE is brilliant! If you haven't already, you should definitely order a copy for yourself.

5 comments:

  1. ...another one I haven't read yet! My TBR pile is getting out of control, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better than LIKE MANDARIN? Ooo... that's quite an achievement, and high praise! On my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one to come out! I get so jealous of everyone that gets pre-release copies... but I'm not really a reviewer or a librarian or anything, so it makes sense. I just hate waiting! WANDERLOVE looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my To Read list! (I really liked Like Mandarin.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read Like Mandarin yet but I´m adding both to my TBR (I knew my list would be out of control once I start the blog hopping :D))

    ReplyDelete